DIY Teen Duck Felt Brooch
Everyone’s favorite hormonal duck is back, and this time, it’s personal. Personal, as in you PERSONALLY made this Teen Duck felt brooch yourself, with the help of this easy DIY tutorial! Teen angst never looked so adorable!
1. Make a rough pencil sketch of ol’ Teeny Duck here.
2. Outline your stencil and the separate pieces (like the wing and the head) you’ll need to cut out!
3. Trace the stencil of Teen Duck’s bod onto brown felt. Cut out two pieces using the stencil, then somehow feel weird about cutting up the wings and head of this nice duck for the other felt pieces, so just eyeball the rest of it.
4. Assemble your cut outs and think about how nice it would be if they could stitch themselves.
5. Snap out of it and start stitchin’!
6. Forget to photograph the crucial stuffing of the body with cotton pads from The Face Shop. Hot Glue a safety pin and a small felt piece onto the back to secure the pin.
7. Profit (???)
omgpvd asked: I have been in the South Korea for more than two years, but my Starcraft skrillex have not improved in spite of my increased kimchi consumption (214% increase). What am I doing wrong?
The magic number is 300% increased kimchi consumption. Now get to it!
berrrtrandd asked: how do you draw so well?